UC and next-gen business applications are driving changes in the expectations of a data network. Employees need to be able to work anywhere, on any device, with unhindered and secure access to all business applications.
Freedom’s heritage in Voice and new world UC skillsets make us specialists in this arena.
Freedom’s Data Portfolio – Empowering Next Generation Working:
Home Working – Whether working from the office or from home, employees have unhindered access to the business applications they need.
Security – On the road or on site, employees can work productively without putting business critical information at risk.
Unified Access – Regardless of the device your guests or staff use or whether they’re connected through wired or wireless, a seamless, productive and secure experience continues once in the office.
1. Implications of UC&C – UC technologies increase traffic types and volumes onto a network. Freedom’s heritage in Voice, specialist partnerships and new world skills means we provide intelligent data networking (SDN) to dynamically optimise UC&C on any device.
2. Wireless – Regain control of the BYOD explosion. Through self-registration, enable employees and guests to work productively from their own devices, while maintaining a clear line between security and privacy.
3. IT sees all – Through central visibility, control and zero touch management, IT are empowered to increase both their own productivity and their business’s by delivering critical applications on any devices, at any location without hands on administration.
4. Centralised visibility enables IT to evolve as a Business Intelligence provider, with the ability to commit to business SLAs with confidence. Through centralised control, IT can:
- Report back to the business on business productivity and effectiveness of customer communications
- Use predictive analysis to spot trends in application usage and prevent future network issues
- Proactively ensure infrastructure is fit for the adoption of new technologies to support the wider business strategy.
The Freedom Solution
Our extensive Data portfolio means we have the ability to deliver your solution in the way that suits your organisation; be it on premise or hosted in the cloud, financed as one project or via our unique monthly, pay for what you consume model.