Office 365 – Digital Services Sector – Perfecto Online Digital Marketing
Perfecto Online are a website design and online marketing consultancy with a broad range of web development PPC and SEO/SEM experience. They develop, manage and optimise online assets that generate their customers business.
Perfecto Online are a company for whom mobile, flexible working practices are extremely important but have previously proven to be a challenge due to standalone, legacy technologies:
- Freelance employees are often off-site and frequently on the move, travelling between customer meetings, making it difficult to see colleague’s availability.
- Project documents are usually saved locally to laptops, so when the team are rarely in the same place at the same time, collaborating on files is difficult and it can be hard to keep track of the latest document version.
- Large documents often need to be shared with customers, but files are often too large to send via email.
- Security is a concern when sharing sensitive documentation with people outside the business, e.g. customers.
- Perfecto don’t have an in-house IT team, so when something goes wrong with their IT they need to use the often costly and sometimes unreliable services of an external technical support team. This cost is difficult to budget for and they have no visibility of how a query is progressing.
- Staff are only able to perform Microsoft Office based tasks when using their main work laptops which isn’t always practical when travelling between meetings, resulting in lost billable hours.
Freedom were able to provide the most competitive and suitable solution for Perfecto’s ongoing problems. The solution provided was Office 365:
- Office 365 is based around a familiar and dependable product set, so moving to it was not a big shift.
- Office 365 is powered by the cloud, so employees can now get to their applications and files from virtually anywhere and on any device – PC, Mac, and tablets.
- Instant Messaging and Presence provided by Lync as part of Office 365 enable colleagues to see each other’s availability and communicate in real time. Combined with shared calendars that they can get to from virtually anywhere, colleagues can stay in sync, and on schedule.
- OneDrive provides a simple and secure online storage solution, enabling a smoother collaboration experience between customers and colleagues.
- Office 365 employs an OPEX financial model, enabling easy management of monthly costs.
- Updates to features in Office 365 are automatic, so employees are guaranteed to always be working on the most up to date version of any Microsoft product.
Perfecto Online now trust Freedom as their Office 365 partner; their one point of support for any of their 365 concerns:
- Logged incident fully managed by Freedom’s dedicated O365 Team.
- Visibility into query progress via Freedom’s Resolution Status Updates.
- Assurance of established Service Level Agreements.
- Incidents resolved remotely using web tools and telephone.
- 2 Free hours of administration requests, for tasks such as managing limits, setups of groups or new users.
- Security of Freedom’s ability to elevate and manage queries with Microsoft’s Signature Cloud Support team.
Perfecto Online now have a future-proofed technology solution in place, with Office 365 ensuring they:
- Can access Office documents from anywhere, on any device.
- Are always operating on the most up to date version of any Microsoft Office product.
- Can collaborate easily with colleagues and customers.
- No longer need to worry about security.
- Can easily plan IT budgets without worrying about CAPEX costs.
- Have significantly increased efficiency and as a result, productivity.
- Can rely on Freedom to support them on the rare occasions that something does go wrong.