A Managed Service solution allows customers to cost effectively outsource the management of all or some IT, telephony and infrastructure services to a qualified, business advisor offering complete security.
Understanding Customer Challenges
Freedom research shows the biggest challenges customers face is working with shrinking budgets (59%), keeping up with trends (39%) and meeting user demands (41%).
The solution: A managed service.
- Customers benefit from solutions with a clear, OpEX cost structure with a much lower TCO than a solution with a heavy upfront payment.
- Businesses need a dynamic partner with adaptable skill sets that can deliver and support the most up to date technological solutions at minimal extra cost.
- Organisations can develop a competitive advantage through focusing on strategic IT and technical projects rather than having to deal with day to day support issues.
Why a managed service?
- Peace of mind that there is only one supplier to contact should issues arise.
- Lower costs through reduction of internal overheads and provision of multiple services from one supplier.
- It allows for simple operational scalability, with a clear costing structure to ensure resources are optimised.
- With over 20 years’ experience in designing, monitoring and maintaining both hosted and premise based infrastructures.
- Freedom can guarantee to deliver a full managed service solution that will cost less to the customer than it would them using a range of disparate suppliers.
- We help to reduce heavy CapEx spend by offering an OpEx costing model to allow for predictable annual spend.
For a free no obligations, IT health check of your network and to find out how a Managed Service can benefit your organisation contact us by clicking here.
Sparks wanted to relocate their legacy IT and telephony infrastructure following a move to new offices, to accommodate growth in staff and the expanding demands of the charities activities.
Freedom provide a fully managed service delivering telephone, desktop and IT support and remote back up of all IT services.
After the migration project was completed with minimal impact on day-to-day activities, the new services allow Sparks to work more efficiently and securely, with continuous support ensuring no loss of data from servers or applications.