Freedom’s Dynamic Connectivity solutions build upon the network infrastructure and provide seamless voice and data communications over a multitude of devices and geographic locations at the best possible market prices!
Gartner, Accenture and Freedom’s own research has determined the increased use of video, collaboration tools and social networking has resulted in:
- A huge, and ever growing demand on bandwidth
- Reliability of service set as the most important performance criteria
- The need for organisations to migrate to hosted/cloud based services
- Freedom can offer 100% uptime connectivity on all voice lines and inbound services
- Customers receive lowest market pricing for access lines and line rental with Freedoms multi-carrier network platform
- The Freedom Active Support team monitor all network activity, providing a full proactive service, often identifying and fixing faults before the customer is aware.
We would like to save you money! contact us by clicking here and we will organise a professional review on your connectivity usage and spend.
Heritage Lottery Fund
The HLF wanted to move to online cloud based services to better the customer experience, however, the corporate legacy network could not provide the bandwidth, resilience or performance need to support this strategic move.
Freedom designed a two phase project, beginning with implementation of a cloud based MPLS solutions in the first instance and secondly augmenting remote site connectivity via Ethernet and QoS enabled PADSL failover.
Better customer service, operational saving, increased performance and resilience across 11 sites, 5 fold increase in bandwidth, cash neutral migration and OpEx.